My Photo
Name:
Location: Aileu, Timor-Leste

I'm an aid worker, trying to do my little bit to leave the world a better place than I found it. This blog sporadically tracks my adventures in various countries, as I try to play my part is the massive venture to Make Poverty History.

Wednesday 28 June 2006

D'oh

I knew it was going to happen...

Placebo are playing in Melbourne on 15 September.

*Cry*

Maybe I will have to come home for my next R and R as well...

Currently in Pakistan, on my way home for R and R. This trip is timed around the Coldplay tickets I bought ten months ago!!!

Islamabad is interesting - we visited the Faisal Mosque this morning - second biggest in the world. Truly amazing.

Not writing much as my keyboard still has not recovered from the coffee and typing is an effort...

Here's to an Aussie cappucino - and cold weather...

2 Comments:

Blogger 'Brush and Bel said...

I will miss it too. :( Maybe we can online cry about it together. *tear*.

Sat Aug 12, 04:04:00 am  
Blogger Kate said...

Or, there's my alternative coping strategy - go see them in Europe! Just wish they were playing in Germany - could come see you too...

Thu Aug 24, 12:00:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home