My Photo
Name:
Location: Aileu, Timor-Leste

I'm an aid worker, trying to do my little bit to leave the world a better place than I found it. This blog sporadically tracks my adventures in various countries, as I try to play my part is the massive venture to Make Poverty History.

Friday 1 January 2010

Happy New Year!

Well - it's a new one - 2010. And I'm welcoming it in in Washington D.C., so instead of being one of the first in the world to move on, I'm one of the last - it's a strange feeling. Felt like an anticlimax when it finally happened - and of course you realise just how arbitrary this whole New Year thing is anyway!! Although I do have to say that welcoming the new year in, with snow on the ground, all around, is a great way to go...
So what does this new year hold? Well, for a start it holds a month in America as I travel, see friends, and do some skiing. After that - who knows? I'll have to wait and see what comes my way and where I feel drawn...could be very close to home, or very very far away. But whatever it is, I will make an attempt to pay a little more attention to this poor, sadly neglected blog!
Happy New Year to all out there

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home