My Photo
Name:
Location: Aileu, Timor-Leste

I'm an aid worker, trying to do my little bit to leave the world a better place than I found it. This blog sporadically tracks my adventures in various countries, as I try to play my part is the massive venture to Make Poverty History.

Saturday 19 August 2006

Just to whet the appetite

I finally have a few photos to share. They are pretty bad quality and the lens seems to be filthy (sorry about all the spots etc) but it will finally give many of you an idea of the land where I was living. I had five or six rolls developed and put on to CD when I was in Melbourne in June, but the location of the CDs is something of a mystery for the minute. Those photos are much better quality, but here are a few snapshots, just to give you a clue (if nothing else - they ably demonstrate just how dry it is there)...

I have more that I will post soon and I will write some stuff as well.


2 Comments:

Blogger 'Brush and Bel said...

That is some barren land right there.

Tue Oct 24, 09:31:00 pm  
Blogger Kate said...

Isn't it just? And not much food coming out of it right now. Going to be a very long, tough winter.

Sat Nov 04, 12:12:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home