My Photo
Name:
Location: Aileu, Timor-Leste

I'm an aid worker, trying to do my little bit to leave the world a better place than I found it. This blog sporadically tracks my adventures in various countries, as I try to play my part is the massive venture to Make Poverty History.

Wednesday 18 April 2007

Whew - such a relief to be able to post again - I am punching the air here and so incredibly glad that nobody can see me! But, I say again.... phew *wiping brow*
I was beginning to be worried I wouldn't be able to post there and all of my history would be gone etc etc...
Welcome back, me
(now if I could just fix the function that emails the posts to people, I would be on top of the world)
Oh - and I think it is currently a tie between Google and Emirates as to who has the most unhelpful 'help' section. Not sure either of them could spell Customer Service...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hiya katie!

its cold in melbourne :/ i hope you are nice and warm in Kampala

Mon Apr 30, 11:26:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home