My Photo
Name:
Location: Aileu, Timor-Leste

I'm an aid worker, trying to do my little bit to leave the world a better place than I found it. This blog sporadically tracks my adventures in various countries, as I try to play my part is the massive venture to Make Poverty History.

Friday 10 November 2006

Kate woz here

Wow - this is so cool...


Countries I have visited:
Really need to turn more of that white into red!
I keep going back to the same places again and again...*sigh*

I have been to 12% of the world's countries. Not very impressive hey!
(that is 29 countries by the way). I'm sure I must be missing some!

If you want to try this for yourself:
http://douweosinga.com/projects/visitedcountries

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When did you go to Canada?

Sat Nov 11, 10:15:00 pm  
Blogger Kate said...

Niagara Falls - 1999!

Not quite the full Canadian experience, but I do have a stamp in my passport!!

Sun Nov 12, 01:00:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is cool - we have th eold fashioned map on a pin board with pins :(

Do have to have left an airport terminal to count a country?

B

Thu Nov 16, 10:42:00 pm  
Blogger 'Brush and Bel said...

Whinger! You complain about 12% of the countries, when I have only covered 8%!

Thu Nov 16, 11:07:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is soooo cool, Kate! Thanks for sharing this. I now have it up on my own blogger too. =) And yeah, stop complaining about your 12%! =P Heheheheh! Miss you girl! Take care of yourself!

Fri Nov 17, 01:07:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home