My Photo
Name:
Location: Aileu, Timor-Leste

I'm an aid worker, trying to do my little bit to leave the world a better place than I found it. This blog sporadically tracks my adventures in various countries, as I try to play my part is the massive venture to Make Poverty History.

Friday 23 September 2005

Some more piccies - weekend of debauchery!

L-R: Me, Ange (my flatmate - AYAD at an orphanage here), Nat (AYAD who works at Smokey Mountain - a massive rubbish dump where thousands of people live), Lynette (our ICM) and Sally (AYAD who works on curriculum for education of indigenous people) at Cafe Saguijo
Possibly the worst picture ever taken of me, but gives you an idea how tiny Lynette (our volunteer In Country Manager) is, so I am putting it up! She is a total sweetheart and wicked cool - we all love Lynette so much.
L-R: Jarrah (AYAD who went home on Monday, after a year here), Mairin (AYAD working aonFamily Planning in the Philippines - a desperate need!) and Lyndon (AYAD archeologist from Bohol) at Embassy Nightclub
L-R: Lisa (friend of Mairin visiting for a week), Ange and Lyndon in a taxi

L-R: Lyndon, Ange, and Lisa out at Saguijo
All these photos are courtesy of Mairin

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi kate

This is francisco (friend of Neil & Ema) we had basketball+dinner a while ago... anyway i'm back in manila for a couple of weeks. i discover your blogg via em's one. i like it... is fresh

anyway... is good to read you... we may catch up on this days... francisco@ihug.co.nz 09195877480

Sat Oct 01, 12:57:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home