My Photo
Name:
Location: Aileu, Timor-Leste

I'm an aid worker, trying to do my little bit to leave the world a better place than I found it. This blog sporadically tracks my adventures in various countries, as I try to play my part is the massive venture to Make Poverty History.

Monday 4 September 2006

Hiatus

I am home for a few weeks, so just letting you know that this blog will be on hold for a while...

So you are free from my musings and your brains have time to recuperate....

Toodlepip

2 Comments:

Blogger 'Brush and Bel said...

Home for the placebo concert?

Have fun!!

B

Tue Sept 05, 09:35:00 pm  
Blogger Kate said...

Did indeed see Placebo and they did indeed rock out. Brian has a new buzz haircut (apparently all his hair fell out during the festival season - go figure) but apart from that, they were very similar to February. A little short - normally you get a really good set-list out of them, but they only played for about ninety minutes and most of it was from the new album (but not Pierrot the Clown - I thought there was no way they wouldn't play that so almost didn't believe it when the lights came back up!!!) Only one song from each of the other albums - I think they did Bionic, Every You, Every Me, Special K, The Bitter End, Running Up That Hill and Twenty Years, plus maybe ten of the twelve of the new album. So a little disappointing on the sheer volume of songs played (amount, not noise level - that was still plenty loud!!) Brilliant to hear Follow the Cops live though - can die happy now I've had that experience.

Sat Nov 04, 12:11:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home