My Photo
Name:
Location: Aileu, Timor-Leste

I'm an aid worker, trying to do my little bit to leave the world a better place than I found it. This blog sporadically tracks my adventures in various countries, as I try to play my part is the massive venture to Make Poverty History.

Tuesday 17 October 2006

Hmmmm

Okay - about two months ago I prepared an entry with a couple of photos and then saved it as a draft without posting it. I have now posted it - but it has positioned itself by date at 19 August! So, if you scroll down the page a bit, you will see a few photos.


I will post some more soon...

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

You have totally busted me on that one. I am sorry - life has overwhelmed me a bit. Hoping to call you ASAP - have good news too!

Sat Nov 04, 12:05:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home