My Photo
Name:
Location: Aileu, Timor-Leste

I'm an aid worker, trying to do my little bit to leave the world a better place than I found it. This blog sporadically tracks my adventures in various countries, as I try to play my part is the massive venture to Make Poverty History.

Wednesday 8 November 2006


Heee - totally cracked me up! Soooo Australian!! I rode a donkey in Egypt -they are surprisingly comfortable and can get up a bit of speed too...
Btw - the link for the article and picture is: http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,20717272-5001023,00.html

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kate,
finally caught up with my reading.... I must say, I like the jockey in the mint green outfit myself...... lolol... classic.

Thu Nov 09, 03:39:00 am  
Blogger Kate said...

Aren't the donkeys adorable? soooo tiny - my Mum said they were like Shetland Ponies!! Soooo cute.

Every time you read I feel guilty about the LJ!! Must get on to that...

Fri Nov 10, 12:11:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home