My Photo
Name:
Location: Aileu, Timor-Leste

I'm an aid worker, trying to do my little bit to leave the world a better place than I found it. This blog sporadically tracks my adventures in various countries, as I try to play my part is the massive venture to Make Poverty History.

Friday 10 November 2006

Practice what we preach

Interesting article about aid workers and their cars - food for thought:

http://www.mg.co.za/articlePage.aspx?articleid=288591&area=/breaking_news/breaking_news__business/

(still not quite sure about whether I can just post a whole article, so am putting the link instead)???

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great article - I have often wondered about that - the driving skills, lack of seat belts, killed pedestrians. We have all heard the stories, and I can never understand why I am the only one in a vehicle wearing a seat belt...

And better vehicle selection...

B

Thu Nov 16, 10:47:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home